We encourage comments on our blog, and hope you will join the discussions!
- You may post comments that are relevant to the topic, respectful, and non-promotional.
- You agree to protect the rights of all third parties, including intellectual property, privacy and publicity rights.
- You may not post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as we determine.
- You may not impersonate another person.
- You agree to avoid posting the same note more than once or “spam”.
- We retain the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.
- We reserve the right (but not obligation) to edit or delete any communications posted on the blog, for any reason. We may terminate a user’s access to the blog for any reason.
- You agree that you will indemnify Quality Asset Management against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible, and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our blog.