How is the information used?
The personal information is collected strictly for the following purposes
- To send you periodic emails.
- To comply with regulatory requirements or law enforcement officials who have jurisdiction over Quality Asset Management, or as otherwise required by any applicable law.
- We disclose personal information to companies that help us send you emails.
- We may update this policy by publishing a new version on our website.
- You may check this page to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy at any point.
- You may contact us by phone: (858) 551-8717, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn whether we process your personal data. You can request the personal data, the purpose of the processing, and the recipients of the personal data.
- You can request that any inaccurate personal data about you corrected and, any incomplete personal data about you completed.
- You can restrict the processing of your personal data, or request erasing your personal data without undue delay, unless necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. Such restriction will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.