Quality Asset Management (QAM) is a Registered Investment Advisor with the State of California, located in La Jolla, California. QAM helps you obtain perpetual income that grows beyond inflation, for as long as you live and for future generations. QAM uses its three-component investment approach to maintain your peace of mind at all times, while growing your means at an accelerating pace.
What can you expect from working with us?
- A clear understanding of your plan and all decisions, with complete transparency.
- Confidence that you keep taking the right actions for your lifelong goals.
- Unbiased research, often leading to disproving of conventional wisdom. We are practical scientists.
- Iron discipline in adhering to your plan.
We are an Independent Fee-Only Registered Investment Advisor. Our commitment to you:
- We manage your money and our own money using the same principles. The owner of the company is just another client.
- We always put your best interest first – ahead of our own. We act as a fiduciary.
- When selecting investments, we act as your agent, seeking the best investments at the best prices at all times.
- We provide full and fair disclosure of all important facts, including a detailed explanations of all fees you pay.
- We use qualified custodians as the safe-keeper of your investments under your name, limiting our access to trading and deduction of fees.
We focus on a limited number of clients that fit a specific profile, and substantially increase your chances for success. Please contact us if:
- You are looking to sustain your wealth (as opposed to depleting it).
- You live within your means.
- You meet our minimum client size (see services).
Further screening is done when we talk.
Quality Asset Management Ownership
|Photography: Doron Hanoch
Gil Hanoch, owner of Quality Asset Management, looked for ways to grow his own wealth without feeling like a gambler in a casino or worrying about tomorrow’s markets. He studied the behavior of stock and bond markets going back to 1927, and developed a program that systematically increases both his short-term and long-term security.
After finding his peace of mind in investing, he responded to requests to open this service to the public, and started Quality Asset Management. He realized that people who spend a limited portion of their money each year, can enjoy the benefits of a plan that gives them high security in good and bad times, while growing their financial security beyond inflation at a high pace.
Gil, a Registered Investment Advisor, is driven by the daily pleasure of helping people be happy, and growing their peace of mind. He sees his clients as his extended family, and maintains a very strong connection with them.
Gil values education as a way to promote professional excellence. He has a strong mathematical and scientific background obtained through a B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Computer Science. He holds the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) certification. In addition, he continuously conducts his own research of investment strategies that optimize the short-term and long-term security of his clients. He keeps pushing investment research to new highs, by testing conventional wisdom and finding the scientific truths that apply in real life.
Past Foundation Chair, Rotary Club of Menlo Park, California
Past President, Homeowner’s Association, Stanford Hills, Menlo Park, California