You are the most important asset of Quality Asset Management (QAM). We understand that you have entrusted us with your private financial information, and do everything we can to maintain that trust.
What is personal information?
Personal information includes: name, address, telephone number, social security number, income, assets, investment experience and goals.
In order to provide you with portfolio reports and other personal service, and according to regulatory requirements, we also record and maintain information on your transactions as well as your correspondence with us.
How is the information used?
The personal information is collected strictly for the following purposes
- To provide the service that you have requested or authorized, or to maintain and service your accounts.
- To comply with regulatory requirements or law enforcement officials who have jurisdiction over Quality Asset Management, or as otherwise required by any applicable law.
- To the extent reasonably necessary to prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions.
- We disclose personal information to companies that help us process or service your transactions or account(s).
- We may contact your emergency contact in the event of an emergency or suspected diminished capacity.
Changes in our privacy practices
If at any time in the future it is necessary to disclose any of your personal information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will give you advanced notice of the proposed change so that you will have the opportunity to opt out of such disclosure.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Please help us maintain accurate records
Our efforts to maintain the privacy of your personal financial information are always evolving. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us. In addition, it is important to us that we have accurate information about you. If you are a client and have a concern about your personal or account information or you want to correct, update or confirm your information, please contact us.
By phone: (858) 551-8717 By email: firstname.lastname@example.org